We are looking for a new team member for WrapBoats.ca. Permanent, Full Time / Part Time.
We vinyl wrap hulls, cabins and interiors for recreational boats, yachts and commercial vessels.
The candidate will have excellent organizational, communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Experienced in vinyl wrap installation, car wrapping experience is an asset
- Previous Project management experience is an asset
- Boating/marine knowledge or experience an asset but not necessary
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and/or independently
- Must be reliable, honest, punctual, with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to new procedures
- Demonstrate safe work practices at all times
- Flexible (compressed) work week schedule
- Vacation and sick days
- Benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Travel and Life
- Employee Family Assistance Program